Wednesday, January 14, 2009

California Christmas Rewind...Final Entry...Big Wheels

Nana and Papa gave Hannah a Big Wheels bike for Christmas. For a whole week she had been riding it around the inside of their house. Daddy & Papa decided to take her outside for a real ride. However, Nana & Papa live on a hill, so Daddy played the pitcher, and Papa played the catcher. Hannah was the fly ball in between. She loved coasting down the hill.

Papa...doing his job well. Stopping Hannah from crashing into my camera and my face. I was laying on the ground trying to get some good "action shots".
Wheeee.
Papa decided to toss some leaves at her before catching her. That's why her eyes are squinted shut.
I actually jumped a mile only a millisecond after taking this shot. Through the camera lens, she seemed so much closer than she actually was. Save the camera!!!
I'm gonna get you Mommy!
Peeking over the handle bars.
She really had fun with this trike. I am glad that Nana & Papa are bringing it up this summer. She will love riding it around our FLAT neighborhood. Although, she will probably miss the hills - the little dare devil.
We left to come back to frigid Canada the next morning. Thank you so much, Mom & Dad (aka, Nana & Papa) for another wonderful visit to your home in California. The memories we have made, and will continue to make are treasures that will never be lost (not with me snapping the pictures anyways). We can't wait until you come visit us on Feb 7. Just 3 more weeks. How awesome is that?
Love you!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

So, do you have a dunebuggy all picked out for her yet? Your daughter is an adrenaline junky! (I know that hill-it's steep!) Reminds me of a story of your Uncle Bob, a steep hill, a wagon, and no shoes!!
:)