Hannah wears her kitty ears on an (almost) daily basis, and has ever since we bought them a few weeks before Halloween last year. About two months ago, she was driving me absolutely crazy. I was desperate to find something new to do with her, and then the idea came. Jasper has a 3-storey carpet covered cat tower that is over 5 feet tall. So, I grabbed the kitty ears, put them on the kid and stuck her in the top floor of the tower. Out of sheer desperation, the greatest game in the world was born..."The Kitty House Game".
Hannah sits in the top floor of the cat tower, and I stand back and chuck jingely kitty toy balls at her. She chucks them back at me, and I run around being silly trying to catch them. Oh...it is a sight you have to see, and yes, I have set up the video camera to catch the antics. The tower is typically in our red piano room, but there wasn't enough light in that room to take pictures this afternoon, so I moved the kid-in-tower to the other room where we get great afternoon light.
Look at my pink balls Mommy!

Hannah, showing me what a grumpy Jasper looks like.

And what a bashful Jasper looks like.

One thing that she really loves is when I pull out the "tickle stick" (aka stick w/ feathers that Jasper goes crazy over) and try to tickle her.
She likes to tickle me too. But I'm not the kitty!
Jasper heard the bell on the stick and came running from upstairs. He wanted in on the action too.

Get it! Get it! C'mon Dah-Pur. Get it!

Staring out the window - a welcome change of tower scenery from the relatively viewless piano room. Jasper's tower used to be in this room before Hannah came along. Then he was relegated to the piano room because Hannah's toys took up all of the wall/corner space. Poor guy.

My two kitties.

Finally! After almost 5 years of trying to catch the "Fur Face" mid-yawn...I did it! Dude has a big mouth doesn't he?

Being silly.

I like this shot.

Stop taking pictures of him Mom. Take pictures of me!

3 comments:
Soo cute! Sometimes desperation provides the greatest inspiration!
These are PRICELESS lol - how did I miss these???
I'm glad you like them! Hope, you missed them b/c you have been emmersed in your DR pics. I'm glad to see you have come up for air! Great pictures btw. :)
Post a Comment