Sunday, January 11, 2009

California Christmas Rewind...Rogers Gardens

On Christmas Eve, I went with my Auntie Jo (yes, I still call her Auntie Jo) to Rogers Gardens to look at some plants, and their famous Christmas displays. Being that it is a store, and knowing that stores don't usually appreciate pictures being taken of their inventory, I limited the pictures that I took to some of the prettier flora. Enjoy a few of my favorites.






This was outside the store. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around this one, because the leaves in Canada had turned color and fallen all the way back in October. It was nice to see the bright fall colors again, but difficult to process. I guess I have been in Canada too long. :)
More to come. :)

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Just had to mention, I like your new background!

(I still call her Auntie Jo, too and I'm almost 40-yikes!)

Looks like you guys had a good day.