The only time she actually put candy ON the gingerbread.
Are you looking at me?
Lindsey, having fun. :)
Squish! Look at it drip!
They are both thinking about what to do next. (Hannah, has candy in her mouth)
He's a helper Daddy.
No, she isn't putting candy on the house...she is taking it off.
I loved this. The boys got bored and went to watch football.
After we decorated gingerbread, we went back up to look at the Koi fish.
I love this picture. The black and orange fish has its head out of the water. Hannah jumped back just a second later and said, "fishy kiss Hannah". :)
American water fountains are so much fun...
Especially when you have a lot of Canadian pennies to throw into them.
Ya, you know I'm cute.
Hannah was dipping her fingers into the water fountain and licking them (Ewww). Mr. C was laughing at Mommy off camera. Linds, thank you for coming to hang out with Hannah, Michael and I. It was great to see you again, and see the two kids playing together. (Note to readers: Linds and I have been part of a mommy group since we were about 3 months pregnant w/ Hannah & Mr. C. One interesting fact about our kids, is that Mr. C was the first born in the group, and Hannah was the last. Kinda cool, no?)
I am waiting for some pictures from Lindsey. She has a great one of the two of us, and of the kids running around after supper later that evening. I will post them as soon as I get the chance.


1 comment:
Oh no, Carlin! I'm so sorry, I thought I sent them to you weeks ago. Kodak email coming your way, real pictures to follow.
Your pictures are so gorgeous! Thank you. We had such a great time, it was one of the highlights of our Christmas.
Post a Comment