We woke up on Thursday to a beautiful wintery wonderland. I dropped off Hannah at daycare and went on a mini-photo safari, scoping out some neeto snowy pictures. Enjoy.
I was driving around Hawrelak Park and saw this crazy guy riding his bicycle in -30 and snow. Why? Probably just to prove that he can. But then again, I was the crazy person about 50 yards behind him, taking a picture as I drove. Why? Probably just to prove that I can. (Disclaimer: No persons were injured in the capturing of this image)
Snowy pine cones. I love how I slowed the shutter speed just enough to catch the snow falling. It looks almost like rain. :)
I thought it was neat how the snow was hanging on to this plant. That is something else I have learned in Canada...on occasion, snow...sticks. :)
And just for fun, a self portrait. I was frozen after my 10 minute walk outside. I could barely feel my fingers, and my camera was nearly non-responsive. Yet I managed to squeak out this image. It was taken in the side view mirror of my Jeep Patriot. I think it is safe to say that I actually LIKE how this picture turned out. :) 
I promise to create another "California Christmas Rewind" post soon. I have eight more days to blog about. :)

1 comment:
You look GORGEOUS!!! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment