Wednesday, January 14, 2009

California Christmas Rewind...Playdate With Jacob & Madison

Every time that we go to California, Hannah and I try to get over to Barbara Osborne's house for a playdate with Jacob and Madison. This time, Barbara had to sneak out for an appointment, so Michael, Madison's Mommy, Sommer and I got to run the playdate for the three kids. :) We spent most of the time outside on a beautiful and warm California December day. It was so warm that I found myself wishing I had packed shorts and a t-shirt. (Note to self...don't listen to Mom/Nana when she says it is cold. You have become acclimated to Canadian weather. California cold just isn't as cold as it used to be.)

Madison, cheesing it up by the flowers.
Jacob, looking up at the helicopter.
Spending time on the swings.
Wheeee.
Hannah swinging away...with her tongue sticking out. One day, I fear she will be running with her tongue out, and she will trip, fall and bite it really badly. :( Here is to hoping that it never happens.
3 Munchkins in a hammock. Madison liked being the monkey in the middle.
I think the hammock was her favorite place to be.
Jacob walked up to Hannah and took her hand in his. Sooo cute. I swear they are betrothed. :)
I loved their shadows...holding hands.
A minute with Daddy.
After play ice break. Yes, it was that warm outside. Madison kept stealing Jacob's ice. Jacob didn't seem to mind. I gather they steal a lot from each other (food that is).


Thanks guys for another fun playdate. Sommer, I will send the pictures to you asap. :)

No comments: