Wednesday, January 7, 2009

California Christmas Rewind...Medieval Times

For as long as I can remember, Michael has talked about wanting to go to Medieval Times. Mom had asked me before we came to California, what Michael would like for his birthday (Dec 16), and I told her how he would like to see a show. Hannah loved it the minute we walked up. They gave us red crowns (we were to cheer for the Red Knight), and we had our picture taken with a princess (we said cheese, but passed on paying $20 for the picture).

Mom and Dad - royalty.
Mommy, Daddy & Hannah - more royalty. Hannah was laughing at Nana.
I find this picture so funny. Hannah saw all these little girls running around with princess hats, so Nana told me to go buy one for her. Hannah picked out this little number and she wore it for all of 10 minutes. Then she was done. We tricked her into wearing the head piece so that I could get a picture. I love Daddy's goofy grin in this. Note Papa in the background. He slipped the head piece on Hannah so I could get the shot. One second later, the thing was on the floor.
Waiting in line (er...crowd) to be seated. We were cheering RED KNIGHT! RED KNIGHT! RED KNIGHT! Hannah really got into the cheering bit.
Pulling Papa's hair. He hides the pain well doesn't he?
Giving Nana a kiss.
The Master Of Ceremonies.
RED KNIGHT! RED KNIGHT! RED KNIGHT! (He was the hero of the show!)
Horses bowing to the king & princess.
Hannah sat through the whole show, switching from my lap, to Daddys', Nana's & Papa's...but she still sat. It didn't scare her much, if at all, which was awesome. She cheered, clapped, laughed, and fake-screamed (her latest thing). I wouldn't hesitate to take her here again. I know that Daddy wouldn't mind.

No comments: