Monday, January 5, 2009

Carlifornia Christmas Rewind...Newport Coast Marriott

On December 19th, Michael, Hannah and I flew south to California for Christmas with the Vergara clan (Carlin's family). My parents have a time share at the Newport Coast Marriott, and had made arrangements for the extended family (16 people) to stay there for the week. What a treat it was to leave -30 celcius (-22 fahrenheit) and stay in a more barefoot friendly climate!

The view from our balcony.
The Koi pond.
One of the "towers" around the Marriott property.
Nana & Hannah, looking up to our balcony on the 4th floor.
Hannah & Daddy feeding the Koi fish.
I loved how close you could get to the fish. It was neat to see them poke their mouths out of the water and "give kisses".
I wanted to feed the Koi fish too.

Stay tuned for many more posts!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Yay! You must finally be home! I have been waiting with baited breath for your post. Your pictures give me the sense that I could some how be there, even though I missed the trip. Thank you! I can't wait to see more.